The Evaluation of Knowledge, attitude and perception in the field of healthy cooking will be organized as follows:
- The efficacy of the pilot course will be evaluated and it will be discussed and presented in a report that will be produced by the end of the project.
- Before the first short term mobility and after the last, a questionnaire about knowledge, attitudes and perception on healthy cooking will be delivered to two groups of students:
- (a) students involved in the project and
- (b) an equivalent group not involved.
Consequently, P3 will use the results to evaluate the efficacy of pilot course.
- The students involved in the short term mobility will be provided with the feedback about their progress using questionnaire results.
This activity will allow to verify the effect on knowledge, attitude and perception produced, involving the participants in their learning path and progress monitoring.
The target groups of this output will be: (a) the students that will receive a feedback on their progress and (b) the participating organizations that will have a methodologically validated report about the effects of the pilot course.